Monday, April 7, 2008

Die? lol

Weekend was a bit of a grind, as the toons slowly edged closer to Level 30, with Mathe joining Vis across the line. The best thing? Feign Death! The uber Hunter skill! WOOT!!!

While on hunters, I've found that with the new leveling 'buffs' to pet, it hasn't been too stressful to keep two pets leveling at the same pace as the hunter, even with the leveling buff. Both Frostbite and Isis are pacing along just fine.

I've yet to get used to Isis starting her attack with a poison spit at max range but since the deadzone is no longer as unforgiving, there are advantages. Now, my pet could pull mobs out of pack, whereas with Frostbite, I would pull with a low ranked shot and then let Frostie Growl it off me. Because it doesn't need to close against the mob, Dash would also look to be less important. The lack of an AOE attack (like Screech) could prove to be a bother later, but it looks like I'll keep Isis for awhile. Of course, some might suggest a Wind Serpent as a better pet with a ranged ability, but Wind Serpents have become a bit common...

Finally, I wish my Hunter was a Leatherworker so he could eventually craft these... It's not so much how uber they are, but how cool they look... Maybe, there is something similar for my rogue? hmmmmm

2 comments:

megan said...

Pretty sure that "clam&pearl" model is exclusive to Hunters and the Dawnsteel ones for Holy Pallies.

Blood Elf Chicks said...

Yeah... & the Rogue's Swiftstrike Shoulders look so... lacking...