Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Craft Away...

Last night was mainly about professions as Tris used up some of her store of herbs to level Alchemy and Elainith dropped her Skinning for Jewelcrafting. Shean also used up all the Wool gathered to get her Tailoring to Silk range.

For those who are looking for the cheapest/most efficient means of leveling their professions, this guide will get you there.

It also means that I've moved out from needing the low level mats, like Rough Stones, Copper Bars, and Linen Cloth. All Wool Cloth now will be dedicated to bandages, of which I'm not using up the linen variety fast enough... It also means poor Auk will be listing all the excess stuff in the AH for sale (including her huge backlog of Strange Dust). Well, except for Linen Cloth. Those don't really sell so might as well just vendor them.

The next goal is to get my Blacksmithing up to 150, for crafting a Golden Rod for my Enchanter. These rods are also decent sellers. I made 5 Silver Rods which sold out almost as quick as I could list them in the AH. Not too tough. Just need 150 Heavy Stone...

No comments: