Monday, March 17, 2008

Name the Pet

Mathe picked up a snake while cruising through Wailing Caverns, a purple little bugger with red trimmings (sounds wrong, somehow...).

Problem is now, I need to name her...

I like names which are representative of the beast in question, eg, my snow leopard is Frostbite and every pet I've ever had with wings were called Zephyr. But, what do I call a purple snake?

She's sitting in the stable at the moment, since Frostbite is trying to catch up level-wise, but I hope to get her a name before her next foray... Having a pet with it's family type as it's name is just a tad bit wrong....

2 comments:

Prope said...

Here is what I have come up with,

Ziggy
Slyder
SssSam

You can always name it after me, lol.

PROPE

Blood Elf Chicks said...

Nice!

Thanks for the suggestions! But something had popped into my head. See my next posting. :)