Monday, March 10, 2008

RNG Hates my Lock

Bloody Apron is ugly... Vis got it on the Shaman/Rogue dream-run of SFK...

The joke is that someone (Xig thinks it's Bact, but when Bact came online later, he claimed he just got home... Probably Nraven then) started a shaman alt and he had just hit lvl 14, the minimum required for SFK. We asked him along, but he claimed he was going to bed...

First, Rethilgore dropped Rugged Spaulders (I think he drops that all the time anyhow), which we promptly linked... Then we linked Silverlaine's Family Seal off the Baron... That probably depressed him enough to log off and miss Girdle of the Blindwatcher. Didn't help that Black Wolf Bracers and Wolfmaster's Cape dropped next. You'll figure that Arugal would at least be kind to my lock... Well, it was something she could use... Meteor Shard...

Bloody
Hell
........

Makes me wish Elainith had gone instead...

& I didn't even get the Large Soran'ruk Fragment for my quest... Xig was nice enough to try the run again, and had better luck with drops that time... At least for my lock... But I'm still stuck with the Bloody Apron...

No comments: