Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rez, please

Well, I've restarted playing and since I'm starting from scratch, I figured I might as well be pretty...

So, with the exception of my druid (Trislath), I've rolled a whole bunch of blood elves. :)

Old habits die hard, so, of course, we have a lock (Visalath). I need to get Frostbite back, so a hunter would be necessary (Matheria). While standing and bashing things from afar is nice, getting up and close and messy is sometimes fun. Since warriors are out of the question, a Rogue would have to take the slot (Elainith). Finally, we need someone to wear all the uber Plate drops, so Pally (Kellarn) rounds out the group.

Of course, my mates, Xig wanted to level a Blood Elf as well, so I rolled a Mage (Sheanne) to level with him and Ara.

So there you have it, my gals :)

4 comments:

Prope said...

Very cool! Wouldn't leveling all those character be difficult and time consuming? I'm still going for my first 70. I'm fairly new but I'm learning. The fact your playing female characters is awesome, after all GIRL stands for Guy In Real Life.
feel free to check out my blog,
PROPE
godruid.blogspot.com

Blood Elf Chicks said...

Well, not really...

Having done it before, I sort of know where to go and what to do... ;)

Also, with the crazy amount of experience you get between 20-60, tat should be a cinch.

From experience, the worst part will be lvl 40-50. Somehow, that range is always a drag...

Prope said...

I'm currently level 44 and I do see what your saying about the 40-50 range. You just lifted my spirits. Maybe leveling is not so bad after all.

Blood Elf Chicks said...

Actually, you'll find that leveling will be one of the most enjoyable periods of your WoW gaming. At 70, there is a lot of repetition as you'll be grinding one thing or another for loot.

Good Luck!