Friday, March 28, 2008

Fishing

Not the most impressive of professions, and something I'm generally too lazy to do...

But, I do try to get each of my toon's fishing to 100, if nothing else than to use this lovely thing. Previously, fishing was just something to do to waste time as there weren't really much use to it besides being a source of cheap pet food and easy way to level cooking, but now, with the addition of receipes for Grilled Mudfish and Poached Bluefish, the cooked fish are actually becoming an important part to high end 5-mans and raiding. Of course, not forgetting the daily cooking quests as well as fishing quest makes things interesting (the goodies in Bag of Fishing Treasures look amazing!).

Ideally, the completionist in me would like all my toons to be 375 fishing, but realistically, I expect one, at most two to achieve that. So far, I've been VERY slack in getting this done, with all 6 still at 1/75 Fishing. But, I'm hoping that by end of the weekend or so, I can get all their fishing to 100. If nothing else, to get all the fish to train all my toons' cooking up so I clear out all those reward receipes clogging up the bank.

No comments: